Are you looking for a Real Estate Loan in Colorado?
Colorado Rural Rehabilitation Corporation (CRRC) was established in 1934. Today the Corporation is still providing affordable Real Estate Loans and Livestock Loans. The loans are non-competitive, additional sources for funds to help Colorado farm and ranch families achieve their goals.
What are the qualifications for a Real Estate Loan?
- Loan Limits
- 1st lien- $450,000
- 2nd lien- May consider a 1/3 of appraised value not to exceed $150,000
- Up to 15-years with a balloon, based on up to 30-year amortization
- 5.0% Annual Interest Rate
- Borrower will pay all closing and appraisal costs
- Loan options- 100% loan to value, based on cost or current appraisal